Status Conference: "Towards a sustainable Bioeconomy"
08.30 AM - 05.00 PM
- Registration deadline
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- How to find us
- A base is a component of nucleic acids. There are four different bases: adenine, guanine (purines), cytosine and thymine or uracil (pyrimidines). In RNA, thymine is replaced by uracil.
- The total mass of living matter (animals, plants or micro-organisms) within a given unit of environmental area.
The first status conference „Towards a sustainable Bioeconomy: Key Elements for Monitoring“ will take place in Berlin on 20 March 2018.
Results from three project areas will be presented:
- Resource Base and Sustainability / Production of Biomass
- Determination of economic indicators
- Systemic Monitoring and Modelling of the Bioeconomy (SYMOBIO)
Conference language is German; simultaneous translation into English is available.
Venue: Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Berlin, Germany
Participation is free of charge; however, the number of participants is limited. We kindly ask you to register by 9 March 2018.