EUBCE 2023 – 31th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
Die folgenden Informationen sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar:
EUBCE: The Leading Platform for Global Biomass Innovation
EUBCE is the largest biomass conference and exhibition in the world. Each year, EUBCE brings together the greatest minds and latest advancements in biomass, with the aim of accelerating research and market uptake across the globe. During the conference, over 2,000 experts from both academia and industry share and discuss groundbreaking ideas, technologies, applications, and solutions for the sourcing, production, and utility of biomass.
The scientific programme is coordinated by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission.
This year, the event will be complemented by Circular Bio-based Europe Joint Undertaking (CBE JU)’s efficacy at identifying innovation, stimulating investment, and mobilising the bio-based industry sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to address even more stakeholders globally through the conference.
The European Biomass Conference and Exhibit, also known as EUBCE, has been running for over 29 editions.
Research & Industry-Based Exhibits
A Scientific & Industry-Focused Conference
Hosted Events & Side-Sessions
An Interactive Online Platform
Due to COVID-19, the 30th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition will likely take place online via an engaging, interactive, and catalytic platform.
Should restrictions sufficiently ease by February, we will consider the possibility of select in-person opportunities.
Either way, please know that, EUBCE 2022 is read to offer:
- Innovation – with more than 650 abstracts already received, from industry, academia, and government
- Convenience – join from your office or home; join live or watch later
- Reach – with participants expected from over 80 countries, both public and private
- An expanded scope – spotlighting new topics for added relevant in the Industry and in the Scientific Track
- More time for research – a dedicated space & search tool to display & explore explore background research
- New experience – more live interaction than ever before!
We are pleased to share that conference tickets will grant access to the virtual platform, including all session recordings until April 2023!